Thursday, May 28, 2015


May 23,2015

Being a Tourist For the Weekend 
 

 
Manuel Antonio National Park was one of the most incredible places I have ever been to. As we walked to the ocean, monkeys were jumping from tree to tree above our head. We saw so many animals. It was incredible. We saw sloths, monkeys, birds, deer, bats, and more. It was like we were in a zoo but they were wild animals. I will never forget this experience. The beach was amazing. It was so interesting to see the huge rocks in the water and the mountains above. I can’t wait to show my students all of my pictures. I hope that I can give my students a sample of what Costa Rica is like. I hope that I can inspire my students to travel as well. I want to give my students a sense of the world for those that have never been out of the state they live in.
 

Look close and you will see a flying monkey :)

Manuel Antonio
 

No comments:

Post a Comment